Lawn Care Treatments
Amazing Blades’ lawn care professionals understand the difficulties of cultivating and maintaining lush, green lawns in South Carolina’s coastal region. Blistering heat, sandy soil, and strong ocean winds can take a toll on grassy lawns. But we’re going to let you in on a little secret here: lawn care services from Amazing Blades Landscaping are the difference between an OK lawn and a gorgeous lawn!
Our 8-Step Lawn Care Process
- Mole cricket / fire ant application.
- Application of potassium fertilizer with pre-emergent weed control to help prevent weed germination.
- Complete, balanced fertilization for grass transition period.
- Post-emergent weed application with liquid iron for weed control and lawn green up.
- Complete, balanced fertilization and spot treatment for broad leaf weeds (1st treatment).
- Complete, balanced fertilization and spot treatment for broad leaf weeds (2nd treatment).
- Winter weed pre-emergent that creates a gas barrier in the soil to help prevent weed germination.
- Fertilizer with pre-emergent weed control to help prevent weed germination.
Need help keeping your lawn free from weeds all year long? From weed control to lawn mowing - we're here to help with a customized landscaping maintenance program designed to meet your unique needs!