Full-time Landscape Crew Leader
Full-time landscape crew leader under general supervision, performs a variety of work in the landscape and maintenance field. Knowledge of the following areas preferred: irrigation, plant identification, shrub/tree installation, turf, pesticides and landscape maintenance. Knowledge of standard practices and tools used in the landscaping/maintenance field required. Job location is in the Grand Strand area.
- Supervises labor crews engaged in grounds care activities, such as mowing, gardening, landscaping, irrigation and cleaning outdoor facilities.
- Confers with Foreman regarding the job requirements and scheduling of work crews.
- Participates in grounds maintenance work; uses hand tools and operates trucks, tractors and mowers.
- Inspects facilities to identify grounds maintenance needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED and three to five (3-5) years prior work experience or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job. Must pass drug test and have valid Driver’s License required. EOE
Excellent benefits package including competitive wage, health insurance, vacation pay and holiday pay. Only qualified candidates need apply.